Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First One

Alright so I'm really not familiar with this layout, I don't know if that means I'm stupid or just a newb, but I'll try and familiarize myself with it as time presents itself. First off, welcome to my little corner of the internet. You'll find it's rather small and dark, but I'm sure I'll come to enjoy it. If you've found your way here, I hope you'll find something that will give you a tickle or two. If you're one of my friends/acquaintances who have manage to stumble across me...I hope you enjoy my shit lol.

What you can expect: I'll, hopefully, be posting a full array of items. From Videos, to comics, to stupid drawings, to poems, to short stories. I figured it was time I pulled all my shit together into one place and this certainly seemed the best location.

I'll probably be spending a great deal of the next days/weeks updating this thing and familiarizing myself with it's functions. So, those of you who have seen my stuff...prepare for reposts. Those who haven't had a chance to see/read what I've done, you'll at least see something...not promising you'll enjoy it.

Anyway...that's about all I can think of at the moment. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment